To register, first please fill out the form below and click send, then pay using the buttons below or by calling the office. Be sure to read the camp terms in the scrolling box below and agree by checking the appropriate box before submitting the form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The half day camp tuition for ages 3 – 6 is $2175 for three weeks and $4150 for six weeks. The full day camp tuition for ages 6 – 12 is 2967 for three weeks and 5734 for six weeks . Payment in full per camper is due upon registration. Late payments for the tuition after June 10 will result in a 5% fee of the total tuition.
- ALL CAMP FEES ARE DUE IN FULL BY 6/10/20. Failure to pay in full by 6/10/20 may result in the loss of any early discounts received or cancellation of your child’s program.
- Cancellations made prior to 6/10/20 will be charged a $250 processing fee for each camper.
Any cancellations after 6/24/20 will forfeit their entire deposit and tuition. Deposits are not transferable. After 5/15/20, 50% of camp fees are non-refundable. After 6/10/20, 100% of camp fees are non-refundable. All cancellations or changes to programs must be in writing.
- After the first day of camp there will be no refunds for any reason other than a medical emergency as documented by a doctor’s note. There are no deductions from the camp fee for a camper arriving late or leaving early.
5 A completed and signed health form (by a physician and parent) must be received in our office at least one week prior to your child’s arrival at camp.
- In the event of an emergency, I authorize the Camp Director and/or the camp staff to act on my behalf according to their best judgment. I understand that I am responsible for the costs incurred on behalf of my child relating to treatment outside of camp.
- I agree to allow my child to participate in the full camp program including all activities and supervised trips not on camp property.
- I consent to allow Amadeus Conservatory of Music to use my child’s photograph or video for promotional purposes.
- Amadeus Conservatory of Music reserves the right to dismiss, without refund, at the sole discretion of the Camp Director, a camper whose condition, conduct, influence or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory.
- All campers agree to the following “RULES OF BEHAVIOR” at Amadeus Music Conservatory. Drugs, alcohol or smoking is prohibited on camp grounds. Bullying, swearing, stealing, or destruction of camp, staff or other camper’s property will not be permitted.
- Any special dietary needs, health restrictions or history of psychological counseling are to be discussed with the Director prior to enrollment. Parent affirms that applicant is in sound physical and mental condition to the best of his/her knowledge.
- Campers should bring a bag lunch, two snacks, and a filled water bottle and 2 drink(s) which will be refrigerated. Campers are expected to bring to camp with them any instruments they wish to study during the summer (excluding piano and drums). Arranging for travel to and from camp is the responsibility of parents. During the indicated period of enrollment, campers may only leave camp on a camp trip, or with a visitor or relative for whom the parents have sent specific written permission to the director. Parent gives permission for applicant to use all equipment, take all trips, participate in all scheduled classes and special events, except as restricted by prior written agreement. Use of the camp phone by campers is only allowed in the case of a family emergency. Payment for medical services is the responsibility of parents. Charges for medical services will be billed directly to parents by local health-care providers.
- The undersigned hereby agrees to release and hold harmless the Amadeus Conservatory of
Music, their employees and volunteers, of any liability whatsoever in connection with any damage and/or injuries that the above named person may sustain as a result of participation in the Amadeus Musical Theatre Camp. If I cannot be reached in the event of any injury, I give permission for my child to be transported to the nearest hospital for treatment to include evaluation of the injury, x-rays, and needed medical treatment. I have read the above Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that it is my responsibility to be familiar with all registration materials, policies, guidelines and details provided by the camp. I have reviewed and discussed the above “RULES OF BEHAVIOR” with my child.
2020 Summer Camp
6 Weeks half day ages 3 – 6 $4150
3 Weeks half day ages 3 – 6 $2175
1 Week half day ages 3 – 6 $825
6 Weeks full day ages 6 – 12 $5734
3 Weeks full day 6-12 $2967
1 Week full day ages 6 – 12 $989
Register By Phone: Call (914) 238-0388 and we will complete your registration over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard. There is a 3% courtesy charge for all credit card purchases over the phone.
Register In Person: Come and meet the Director, get to know us and complete your registration. All campers must complete the camp forms, which can be downloaded below. The medical forms must be completed and signed by a physician.